July 7, 2011

First day of school to the rest of my life


The timing feels completely right for where I am. Each day feels like a whirl-wind! It has only been 4 days of classes and it feels like I've been here for 4 weeks! And the crazy part is...I've never been so involved in my own education before! I'm at school for 5-7.5 hours each day and I come home and get right to the readings and can easily be still sitting at my desk until after 10pm...and I love it! I'm even talking in class! Ha...something I've honestly never felt comfortable doing before. So, I'm in the right spot at the right time, for sure!

Three days a week, I'm out of the house by 7:15am to walk 9 blocks for the bus and I don't get home until either 4:30 or 5. I'm in a cohort of 38 people and the more I look around the room, I'm reminded how fortunate and blessed to have been accepted into this program. I already know that it's going to be awesome and I can't wait to get to school each morning! Don't worry, I'm just as surprised as you are! ;)